After the Independence the Government of India realized that the development of the nation solely depends on Education. In this direction it formulated many commissions, policies and five year plans, no doubt there is quantitative expansion in educational institutions but there is drastic decline in quality. Having the background and rich experience in education and looking into the present day thrust and degrading quality of education Dr. (Mrs.) Francina P. Dhiman and Mr. Praveen Dhiman formulated the Society viz. Blooms’ Education Society with an intention to provide quality education. In this direction Blooms’ Education Society was registered under Society’s Registration Act XXI, 1860 on 16th April 2002 bearing No. 13/02. The Society holds its own land more than 20 Bighas in the name of the Blooms’ Education Society.
Francis Xavier was born on April 7th, 1506 in Spanish Kingdom. He became one of the first members of the society of Jesus. He was educated in Paris and became a lecturer in Philosphy. Francis was sent as a missionary to India. He arrived in Goa in May 1542.Even though he was a university scholar, he brought with him nothing but his consuming love for God and for the souls of his fellowmen. He deliberately chose to live in complete poverty. He refused to accept any of the material conveniences offered to him. Many miracles have been attributed to St. Francis. He was beautified by Pope Paul IV in 1619 and canonized by Pop Gregory XV March 12,1622. His body is still preserved in a church in Goa.THE SCHOOL.
St. Xavier’s Residential School is situated in one of the beautiful place of Himachal Pradesh. Though entire Himachal Pradesh is famous for its panoramic beauty. Town is situated in the lap of majestic mountain ranges at an altitude of 900 meters above mean sea level. The school is situated at the foot hills of kamru Nagh at Sunder Nagar, Baggi road at kot. The snowy peeks and scenetic beauty of majestic Dhauladhar range of mountain surrounds the school. The famous Beas Satluj link canal sooths the environment. The famous Hateshwari temple is situated near by, which is also famous for its legends, which is connected with Pandavas and kauravas period. It has its own fleet of buses for convenience of both staff and students. The school is spread in the area of 20 Bighas with all the basic amenities. The institution is affiliated to Central Board of School, New Delhi. The institute is providing co-education in English medium since 2007. The school is providing world class standard with recent technologies and with the latest facilities. Well equipped library, laboratories, indoor and out games etc., with effective staff.Air: Bhunter (Kullu) at a distance of approx. 80 Kms. from school.