Fee must be paid by 10th of the every month. A fine of Rs.10 per day will be charged upto 10th of the month. Afterwards re-admission fee along with the applicable fine will be charged upto 25th of a month. After 25th of a month, the student’s name will be struck off the rolls automatically.
- Younger brothers and sisters of a child on school roll will be allowed a fee concession of Rs. 50/- per month.
- Security is refundable on one month’s advance withdrawal notice in writing, otherwise the same will be forfeited.
- The fee will be charged for twelve months.
- Once the child seeks admission in the school, the admission fee will not be refunded.
- All payments must be made in cash. Cheques will not be accepted.
- The tuition fee for the months of June & July is payable in June itself. Similarly the tuition fee for the months of February & March is payable in February.
- All dues for the session are to be cleared before a pupil is permitted to appear for the final examination. Without having procured the “No dues certificate” from the school office, no student will be allowed to appear for the Final Examination.
- In order to appear in the Annual Examination, a student must put in 75% of total attendance.
- Students of Board classes are allowed to make medical leave only. Medical Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor should be submitted.
- Every student has to submit an application of leave (duly signed by the parent) to the class in charge if it is for a period of 1-3 days. Over & above three days, the application should be got sanctioned personally by the parent from the Principal.
- If a student absents himself/ herself for more than ten continuous days without prior sanction of his/ her leave application, his / her name is liable to be struck off the rolls without any notice.
- For long sick leave, a medical certificate from registered M.B.B.S doctor must be produced.
- Absentees invite penalization / fine / suspension / dismissal.
- Parents who wish to meet the Principal can meet him / her on all working days from Monday to Friday between 10AM & 1 PM.
- Outsiders have to take prior appointment.
Recommendations To the Parents
- Parents are expected to co-operate with the school authorities in enforcing regularity and discipline. The parents should take note of and counter-sign the information given in the diary from time to time.
- Parents are advised that any comment made in the diary by them should be confined to student’s work and conduct.
- Parents / Guardians are not allowed to meet their ward or teachers during class hours without sanction of the Principal.
- Any change in the address and phone number must be notified to the school office in writing.
- Parents should make it a point to attend the Parent-. Teacher meetings on the given dates.
- Encourage your ward to converse in English at home.
- Kindly sign the diary regularly.
- Please ensure that your ward watch only useful programs on T. V.
- Students are advised to buy only the prescribed text-books & notebooks that bear school’s sanction.
- Class picnics, excursions, activities, projects, functions, sports-meet, assignments, etc., are all equally important for students. Hence parents are advised to encourage their wards to participate.
- No child is allowed to go before the school gets over, in case the child is sick and he/she has to be taken during the school hours then prior permission is required from the Principal.